Look at those blue blue eyes! Because Jonathan is the one that is usually taking all the pictures very rarely is there pictures of Jonathan. So I have been trying to make sure I get lots of pictures of the two of them together. Declan is holding up his head, talking lots and lots, and learning to smile. Right now he smiles real big, mostly on one side of his mouth and it looks like he might have some dimples in there! Of course I could spend hours trying to catch the smile on film, but...obviously I haven't. Otherwise it would be front and center!

Lucy was interested for a few quick minutes and then moved on to something else. Declan was not quite sure what to think of Lucy.
The dogs do really well with Declan, they are curious. Especially curious if he is talking or fussing. The crying definitely makes Ramble extremely concerned. He gets a little frantic, its very endearing.
Declan LOVES to be in the water! We have this adorable video of him kicking like crazy in the bath tub, so cute. I would love to post it on the blog, but his little boy bits are showing. And in order to not be "those parents" I can't put it out there for everyone to see.
How cute is he?! He is starting to fill out his cheeks and getting the cutest little rolls on his thighs and arms! The last time he was weigh, which was about a week and a half ago, he weighed 12lbs 8oz! We go to his pediatrician on Monday so we will see how much he has grown.

And sometimes just when we think he is done peeing and pooping and we have him all clean, mommy is giving him a baby massage and he pees all over his clean self.....leading to a sink bath because he already pooped in the bath water in the tub!
So cute! I can't believe how much he is growing :) Big Hugs,Jean
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!!! It has been so neat seeing Declan grow :) Love to you all!
ReplyDelete~Rachel
I absolutely love the picture at the top!!! Wow. Beautiful!! Josh says that Declan looks so wise ;-D love you guys!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! Declan is so beautiful. Can't wait to meet him! :)
ReplyDeleteMiss you!