SSSSssssshhhhhhh! Can you hear it?! Fall is slowly moving into the Land of Enchantment! YYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! This Mommy Tree's absolute FAVORITE time of the year. Honestly the only time that I have no complaints about this state! NONE. It is absolutely stunning in the fall.
Yesterday we ( My mom, Jonathan, Declan and myself!) cruised up to Santa Fe for a fun filled day! It was the Mommy's Market in Santa Fe. For those of you who don't know, I love to rummage and love to find a great deal! Especially when it is for our little pumpkin. Besides they grow out of everything so so fast and I am constantly rotating toys so he is stimulating different parts of his baby brain. We found some great finds! After the MM we headed over to Whole Foods, off of Cerrillos road, because it is my absolute fave. We got a snack and some groceries and cruised on over to the Farmer's Market.
After the Farmer's Market we headed up towards the Santa Fe Ski Resort to breathe in deep and appreciate the beauty of the fall leaves! It was beautiful. We then finished our day by having a fantastic lunch out on the patio of Zia Diner.
Gosh I love Fall!
OH MY GAWD I LOVE FALL!!!! Stunning stunning stunning family photos! More framers!
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL!!! You guys are a good looking family :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Fall is my absolute favorite too! :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful family!! Love to you all ~ Jeaners
ReplyDelete