Saturday, December 15, 2012

Holiday Festivities: Tara's work party

I am fortunate to work with an amazing group of people. I love my job. I work in the Pediatric PACU at University of New Mexico Hospital. We have outstanding patient satisfaction ratings because we are that stellar. Heaven forbid your children ever have to have surgery, but if they do bring them to UNMH. We really do take care of each child as if they were our own. Every nurse I work with puts their heart and soul into their job, for this I am so thankful.
My fellow nurses, anesthesiologists, surgeons, techs they are all wonderful. At least once a year we are all ale to get together and we have a fantastic time at our surgical services Christmas party. This year it was at High Noon restaurant in Old Town, which is really festive and has delicious food. Added bonus: it is right down the street from our house! Plus it is always fun to see your coworkers with real clothes and hair and makeup done, funny how many people you have to do a double take!






No comments:

Post a Comment