Saturday, January 26, 2013

Meal Time - That's a Rap

Yo yo yo it’s pizza night in my house
I love to eat this stuff and I put it my mouth.
Red sauce, bread, with garlic and onion
If I was a snack food I’d be a baby FUNyun! *POW*

When I try new foods, I always make this face:
This stuff is gross, you’re kidding right?  How awful does this taste?
Oh wait...
Just kidding Dad, it tastes so good, more please,  Wow! I knew it would!

I’ve got a vault for a stomach and I like to chew on shoes
I mix yogurt with my pizza, why? I don’t have a clue.
I’m just happy when I eat, and I throw phat signs
More water please Mommy, then it’s “nigh nigh” time.

And there you have it, meal time with me
My Mommy and my Daddy and their little baby tree. 

 wtf? omg. seriously.  eat this?
 actually...
 I mean really, this is kinda good

 yummy! here you try!

 lol she's nommin' mah hand!!
 mmm yogurt!

 My sweet Mommy
Transformation complete - Baby loves meal time!

--Big Daddy Tree

2 comments:

  1. Yummy pizza!! How cute and adorable :) Hugs, Jeaner

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I love this! And, what great pictures! Oh man, Declan looks way more like a toddler in these pictures than a baby. He's grown since I saw him a month ago! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete