Sunday, February 17, 2013

Friday Night Bites!

We started a new family tradition a this year! Old Town Pizza Company every Friday night for pizza and occasionally their hella good cookie! These photos are from a few weeks ago but they were so darn cute how could we not post them. Also that night Declan was really into signing "Thank you" which can sometimes look like he is blowing a kiss. And of course the women at the table behind us were eating it up thinking that Declan was blowing them kisses ALL night. I mean he does love to give out kisses...That has Jonathan and I squirming a little when he thinks that bye bye means kiss whoever we are talking to, but that is for another day!





2 comments:

  1. It said that the video was private so I couldn't watch it : (
    -Kelly B

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie!! What age did you guys start teaching him signs? I've been showing some to Autumn for a few weeks but mostly she just looks at me like I'm crazy right now! lol. When did Declan start signing back?

    ReplyDelete