Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day - and our 200th post! Wow!

Happy St. Patrick's Day from the Maple's!  We had a busy and fruitful weekend - Tara was grinding away at her crazy workload from school while I tilled away in the back (literally, we are getting grass!!).  She made a delicious Beef Stew for dinner and then we had green shakes for dessert!  It was delicious!




Funny thing about trying to take these pictures - do you see the little remote in Declan's hand (above)?  That's the one that I use to do group photos.  However, in all the photos I took, the only thing we captured was Tara and I looking at the camera while Declan intensely stared at the remote.

 Here is an especially fine example:


I pulled out all my tricks...do you see that disk flying through the air?  Oh yeah - I threw it at the camera.  Declan usually tracks the item I throw so, at the very least, his face is looking the right.  Not only did it fail to do the trick, but I was remarkably close to taking out my camera O_O.  Looks like Declan will be in charge of group photos from now on!


Last but not least - we watched The Secret of Kells.  It was a lovely movie and especially so at only 70 minutes long!!  It didn't break the bank for bed time!  Best part (for us) was the ending credits - I just happened to capture Baby D rockin' out (and trying to jump!).  
Enjoy and Happy St. Patrick's Day from The Maple's!





1 comment: