Sunday, June 30, 2013

Gaggles of Babies!

Here comes the SPECIAL HAPPY DELIVERY SUPER FUN TIME CHUB CHUB GOOOOD NEWS!wait for it...
waiiiittt for it...
Our sweet baby boy is going to be a big brother!  Last week we learned that our 2nd baby is going to be a boy.  We bit into doughnuts and had them specially made, the inside was blue!  We were both overjoyed!  We had a gut feeling that it was a boy and we were right :)  Tara is already hard at work baking another beautiful baby.  I am so so so happy that Declan will have a younger brother.  I now realize that is something I've always wanted for him.  We are gearing up for baby #2 and couldn't be more happier, freaked out, joyful, worried, grounded, prepared, unprepared and all around  excited for the new addition to our family.  Tara you look so beautiful, I am the luckiest guy around.  Me and Baby D love love looooove you to the stars!

--Big Daddy Tree






6 comments:

  1. I could not be more excited for you all! YAY a little brother!! Love and miss you!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you both and for big brother Declan. :) You are a beautiful family..."For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb." (Psalm 139:13) ~ Hugs, Jeaner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again! Declan is going to have so much fun with a little brother!! Tara you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again!! I know I've told you in person and on Facebook already, but I am so happy and excited for you both! I love you and I hope to see you soon. :) -Arielle

    ReplyDelete