Monday, June 17, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

If Declan was writing this post it would say "DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY, DADDY....." and if you listen very carefully he might say "Dud you!" He LOVES his Daddy and asks for him all day long when he is not here and right after waking up from a nap. Everytime. We had a great day yesterday and since I am writing this post I am going to assume that Jonathan had a great Father's Day as well!
I got up in the morning and made some homemade cinnamon rolls and Jonathan got to sleep in! We got to lounge around and play with Declan in the morning. For lunch our friends came over for a Father's Day Lunch! The kiddos were super happy to play in the kiddie pool outside, but not so crazy about the sprinkler. So fabulous to be able to catch up with everyone since we hadn't seen everyone since before we left for Camp Enchantment!
Yesterday afternoon my super fabulous mom offered to come over and watch Declan so that Jonathan and I could go to a movie, a special Father's Day treat for Jonathan. He has been talking about going to see a movie over and over again for a long time. He was so excited driving in the car to the theater! When we got there ALL of the movies we wanted to see were sold out, UGH! We quickly jumped back in the car and raced to another theater for Star Trek which started in 15 minutes! We made it, there was plenty of seats to choose from and he was a happy daddy!
Jonathan we hope you had a wonderful day, not only yesterday but every day. Declan and I love you so very much and we are beyond thankful for you and your awesome Daddy skills!
We love you,
The Mommy Tree and "And Son"








 WE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU JONATHAN!!!

4 comments:

  1. Gosh I love you! Thank you for such a perfect day. From your AMAZING homemade cinnamon buns with Irish butter, to the BBQ, the sweet and thoughtful gift and coordinating with your Mom so we could see Star Trek. It really was the most wonderful day a Daddy could ask for. I love Love LOVE you!! And our baby chub chub toooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh I love you! Thank you for such a perfect day. From your AMAZING homemade cinnamon buns with Irish butter, to the BBQ, the sweet and thoughtful gift and coordinating with your Mom so we could see Star Trek. It really was the most wonderful day a Daddy could ask for. I love Love LOVE you!! And our baby chub chub toooooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Sounds like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete