Thursday, June 27, 2013

Summer Shenanigans!

This is basically a small photo dump of some of my favorite summer photos so far! No doubt there will be many more to come and many many stories to tell!
I am way behind on the blog and I have much to update on here...whose crazy idea was it to go back to graduate school with a toddler....ummmm...MINE! Trust me on a daily basis I think "what am I doing?!" I would rather be outside playing with Declan and Jonathan or watching "The Bachelorette" on Hulu or taking a nap, and not writing a research paper! Sincere thank you to our dear babysitter and wonder Counselor in Training Jane and Jonathan's mom, who have saved my crazy mommy rear during the week by coming to watch Declan. Also to my mom for watching Declan so that Jonathan and I could have some much needed "us time!" Phew. It is hot outside...how much longer till fall?!























1 comment:

  1. Great photos! And you're not crazy, you are a super motivated, talented, and smart Momma! You'll be so glad you got through school when it's all said and done :) Love you and miss you all! PS- I love seeing the photo of Declan about to cry/throw a tantrum! haha I feel the same way when it's hot outside and I'm tired. -Arielle

    ReplyDelete