Life has been well...going by WAY TOO DAMN FAST! Why is it when you live for the weekends so you can all be together they just fly by?! Unfair, really. We have had the respiratory crud go through our house. I think I might have taken the worst hit with a ear and sinus infection, combined with bronchitis. That is all I am going to say about my sickness because there just isn't much worth talking about, except that healing is SO slow when you are pregnant. We did manage to make it to one morning of the balloon fiesta. We got to see a few balloons take off but it was one of the mornings where after the sun rose the wind picked up...next year we are going to a mass ascension on a weekday and avoiding the chaos of the weekend.
Not much of a view of the baby bump...especially since I have about 4 layers on. I keep hoping that maybe he is dropping... Declan never dropped so I have no idea what that feels like or what that really means!
He is always so busy busy and loves trying on his daddy's shoes!
Some days he refuses to nap because we are having so much fun. Although the Bob and the car seat still work wonders for the chub chub and putting him to sleep!
Daddy and Declan selfie!
Declan at the trampoline park! His and Jonathan's favorite place to go so mommy can get to the gym or get school work done! He is just starting to feel really comfortable with jumping all by himself! And of course he is our kid so making friends with darn near everyone and dancing to any music he hears! Can't believe that our house will only be growing with love in about 4ish weeks! Yay!
Much Love and Laughter,
The Mommy Tree




Ballon fiesta...so much fun! Glad you guys were able to make it one morning! If everything goes according to plan.....you, me, Jonathan, Seth, Declan, Mason and baby Maple...balloon fiesta bound together! And maybe the trampoline park too :) xoxoxoxo
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I know the boys went to the trampoline park a few weeks ago and had a blast. :) Big hugs, Jeaner
ReplyDeleteLove love love that boy! Looking forward to experiencing the trampoline park for Jonathan's birthday!
ReplyDelete