Declan also knows how to climb out of his crib, safely I might add. He typically stays in his crib when he needs to sleep. However, lately he has been testing the limits. While Declan was climbing out of his crib during nap (we could see it on the monitor) Genius Daddy used our video baby monitor the other day to say "Declan, STOP. It is time for bed." IT WORKED! Declan layed down and went to sleep. And would you know that today was the same situation and it worked. I couldn't believe it.
Before Declan's nap I had put Calem down in his bed. He was snoozing away, happy as can be as long as he naps on his belly. I would absolutely love to spend every day snuggling with Calem while Declan napped. However, the reality is I still have three more semesters of school left. This mommy is going to need that nap time to get some school work done. So we have been slowly moving some nap times around to make sure that the boys are napping at the same time. Most days it works, some it doesn't. Since it is vacation (from school) for me I took a nice long shower and got some more Christmas stuff done!
| Our little tummy sleeper! |
| Nap time with Big Bear |
| Yes we braved waking him up just to capture the super sweet moments, but he slept through the whole thing! |
So sweet!
Precious! Hugs, Jeaner
ReplyDelete