I wonder how long these moments will last. Declan with his silly, cheeser face and Calem with his stunned, 'eyes as wide as they can be' look. The two of them side by side is one of my favorite things! It also makes for those photos that make me giggle, everytime I see them! Oh and don't forget MooMoo and Kitty...they might as well be our 3rd and 4th children. Because heaven forbid you leave them at home.
Our sincerest apologies for taking our hiatus from the blog. The holidays were crazy, lots of people and lots of love, our hearts are full! I managed to pull off another 4.0 in graduate school...what is going on...apparently I thrive in chaos and stress?! I am on the computer for the first time since finishing my papers and Christmas shopping, which means no blog updates...It's a new year and new resolutions! Jonathan has already completed one of his which was to compile all of our photos. That was one of the big hold ups in getting posts published. There is about 10 written but there were no photos to go with them. So now everything is organized and it should be so much easier to get updates out. So thank you to everyone who was super patient with us!
Much Love and a Happy Health New Year!
The Mommy Tree
Welcome back! I've missed you! But totally understand. The holidays were crazy for us too and totally deserve a pass. Can't wait to see more of those sweet faces! Much love to you all!
ReplyDeletePS GO MOMMY! 4.0! You rock!
I am more than proud of you Tara! You are an inspiration. Way to go Mommy Tree! Hugs, Jeaner
ReplyDeleteI seriously cannot get over Calem's funny faces! You rock big sister! So glad the blog posts are back...I need my weekly pictures of the beautiful Maple family!!
ReplyDeleteI cannot get over Calem's funny faces! You rock Tara and I am so glad the blog posts are back! I missed my weekly dose of the beautiful Maple family!
ReplyDelete