There is a good chance if you peek over our fence or our walking the irrigation ditches you will see us outside. There is also a good chance that Declan is not wearing any clothes. Potty training in our house has loosely meant "no clothes, potty outside." He totally gets the concept, wants to use the potty, but is not so cool about taking a break from anything fun to actually GO to the potty. He also loves to be Super Declan! Calem is our little trooper. Happy to be held, happy to be near his brother. He just wants to be where he is. He also loves his snuggle time when he doesn't have to share!
Check out that grass! Big steps from this time last year!!! On the horizon for this year in the yard 1) bringing the garden back, yep! 2) CHICKENS!!!
Bock Bock,
The Mommy Tree
Yay for fun times and chickens :) cute pics as always. Hugs, Jeaner
ReplyDeleteAHHH! Love that cute little naked tush! Let me know how potty training goes. I told Seth that was his territory because I don't know how to "aim for the Cheerios" LOL. Love you! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteTake #3 on trying to post a dang comment (somehow I just have a block when it comes to getting this to work!)
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're back!! Looks like tons of fun in the Maple house and I LOVE the grass!! Looks so good!