Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Calem - 7 Months











Sweet Sweet Calem. Seriously he is our lover, our cuddler. I prayed for a little boy who just wanted to be cuddled when I was pregnant with Calem and well God is good. He is such a happy guy. HE LOVES HIS JUMP JUMP. And by LOVE I mean LOVES LOVES LOVES! Not only does he jump but he will play games and try to get you! He jumps forward three hops then swings backward. So cute. So funny! He also adores his big brother. I have not officially had him weighed at the doctors office, but he weighed 21 lbs when I put him on our scale! Making sure to pack on the pounds and add the extra cushion before he starts cruising and we say goodbye to the chub. His little llantitas are so darn cute, I seriously want to nibble on them! I keep saying we should take photos of him on his belly so we can see all of his rolls! Cutest baby chub!
Still no teeth! Big eater! Loves sampling foods and watching everyone eat! Thinks the dogs are hysterical and absolutely loves the water! He is a squawker...when he wants something he will let it be known. We are working hard on teaching him to sign, he definitely stops and watches us when we teach him, shouldn't be long!

So blessed with the chaotic life living with and loving three boys!
All the love in the world,
The Mommy Tree

1 comment:

  1. Ah! I love love love these photos of the boys! Calem has the funniest faces! Love to see the two of them being so cute and brotherly! Love you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete