Monday, February 16, 2015

Valentines Blogger Exchange

Happy Aftermath of Valentines Day! Actually really isn't it a really great time of year just like after the holidays BECAUSE chocolate goes on sale! I have to admit I really kind of simple, I like Dove dark chocolate, thats it. Oh and Love Potion 31 from Baskin Robbins. Have you tried it?! YOU SHOULD!
We participated in a Valentines Blogger gift exchange and it was SO GREAT! Declan really loved getting to open all of the packages and cards and he got so excited with each one. He also really wanted to make valentines and send them out. It looks like ours made it to their out of state destinations; however, in town...not so much. They still haven't been delivered.
Sorry for the photo overload there were just too many cute photos!
And make sure to check out the other momma's and their blogs for some seriously adorable kidlets and A.M.A.Z.I.N.G mommies!
I did not take a photo of a single one of our completed Valentines...oops. I thought they turned out pretty darn cute. And I was proud of myself for letting my obsessive behaviors regarding crafting, just go. We just went with the chaos and mess and had so much fun!




We made a HUGE mess. Absolutely huge.

















Special THANK YOU to Meghan and Elizabeth for organizing this exchange and for including us! WE WERE BASKING IN THE LOVE!!!


 Meghan & Noah @ The Adventure Starts Here
Elizabeth & Mason @ Chasin' Mason 
Tawnya & Scarlett @ All of Life's Little Adventures
Ashley & Waverly @ Words About Waverly
Megan & Olivia @ Willow Way
Sara, Mac & Mim @ Running from the Law
Laureen, Tyson & Harper @ Chateau Deveau


All the love in the World,
The Mommy Tree

4 comments:

  1. We LOVED our valentine over here! It's hanging on the fridge and will probably stay there until...oh halloween! Lol. Thank you so much for our sweet valentine! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!! The boys are getting so cute and big! I'm loving your very festive chalkboard :) And OMG, Love Potion 31 is my absolute favorite!! I was tempted to buy a whole tub of it but resisted, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Embrace the mess, mama! Your boys are just too adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I "heart" it all! And, never a need for apologizing for too many pictures. Keep em coming!

    ReplyDelete