WOOT WOOT, it's the weekend!!! And the reveal day for who we were partnered with for the 2nd Annual Mothers Day Exchange! How awesome and amazing are Elizabeth and Courtney for putting this together again?! So. Awesome!
I am beyond grateful for being allowed the opportunity to participate again this year. Super special thank you to my friend Elizabeth who sent me a text to say "Girl, go sign up!" These women that I have met through social media and the blogging world have been so amazingly kind and supportive. Thank you for all your encouragement as I have come back into the world of blogging.
Sara over at Running from the Law was my partner and she spoiled me good! Thank you Sara!The big treat was even being partnered with her and having a reason to send a few emails back and forth. I truly love her blog and enjoy her Instagram posts. She is down to earth, gorgeous and fashionable and with the perfect sense of mommy humor. I get her. She sent me this happy and colorful watermelon scarf, which I am obsessed with. Also, an amazing Kate Spade wristlet. I am pretty sure she gets me too! Thank you for making me feel truly special! So if you haven't checked out Sara's blog YOU NEED TOO, because she is just as incredible as you would imagine she would be!
I definitely did a happy dance when I found out who I was partnered with,
she is truly amazing. I have followed Desiree on Instagram and am always in awe of her running posts and that she runs with two kids AND a double jogger. This is no joke and something I let my husband do...She is strong and beautiful. Her children are adorable and I am over the moon to have felt like I made a new friend. It was a true honor to spoil her and spread the joy to another mommy! So go check out what was in her package!
Happy Mother's Day!
All the love in the world to all you mommies out there,
The Mommy Tree

Oh my gosh - Sara ROCKED that box! You deserve every bit of spoiling, today, on Mother's Day, and every day!
ReplyDeleteThank you, again, for the thoughtful and perfect box you sent my way. I loved every bit of it!
I hope you have the most fantastic Mother's Day!!
Well when it has Kate Spade then you know it's a good Mother's Day box! Loving that watermelon scarf too, so glad you loved your box. And glad that Liz told you to sign up! She's good like that =) Happy Mother's Day weekend.
ReplyDeleteI was so excited when I found out who you were partnered with - two of my very favorite people! LOVED your gift you sent Desiree but love love love the gift Sara sent you! That watermelon scarf is SO cute and so you! I know you've been loving scarves lately and that one is perfect for summer! And that wristlet? Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteHappiest of Mother's Days sweet friend! xo
Sara is great! Looks like you had two great partners. Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you got some great things! Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete