Friday, August 12, 2011

17 WEEKS!

Our little sapling is growing, growing, growing! His/her little skeleton is changing from rubbery cartilage to bone and fat is finally accumulating around those bones. Also the umbilical cord is getting thicker. And baby now how his/her own set of fingerprints!
Baby is going through a big growth spurt recently. Baby is supposed to double in size and length. And I can feel it! I have had all these weird aches and pains. Of course in my nervous moments I would pick up the phone and call my mom! But she is traveling the seas and Northern Europe with my Grandparents! They are having a wonderful time and even got to be in Helsinki, Finland for Gram's birthday, which is where her parents were from! Although my mommy friends and the girls that I work with have been wonderful about easing my panic!
We have the nursery all ready to be decorated! Now we just have to wait and see if its a boy or girl! The crib and dresser are set up, and just last weekend we got a bookcase set up! We were so busy last weekend that we did not have time to get the blog published, sorry! I get just as excited to write them as some people do to read them. I also know that I way over due on photos...this next blog entry (we try to post on Sundays) will have more photos.
Hope everyone is having a great week! Much Love from the Maples!

No comments:

Post a Comment