Monday, November 21, 2011

Ryan, Jonathan and Christopher all blowing out Jonathan's birthday candles!

Jonathan, Tom, Baby Kyle and Josh!
This past weekend we were finally able to celebrate Melissa (my brother Ryan's girlfriend) and Jonathan's birthdays up at my Dad and his wife Kelly's house. We finally found a time where everyone can get together! We had a fun time and I just thought this photo was hilarious of everyone blowing out the candles! We also learned that night that if Declan is born before January 23rd he will be born in the year of the rabbit. And if he is born after January 23rd he will be born in the year of the dragon, and he will also be an aquarius. The boys love to climb all over Jonathan! Jonathan was so proud that his new workout let him play with the kids and the next day no weird soreness or muscle aches! I am embarassed to say that I had my camera out and I took a total of two photos the whole night...shame on me. Guess that just means we had a great time!

Rachel (Kyle's mom!), Jane (13.5 weeks pregnant), and me at 31 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment