Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Hello World!

Declan Christopher Maple
Date: 1/31/2012  Time:11:48 p.m. Weight:8lbs 5oz Length: 22 in.
**You'll have to forgive the update to his weight and length!  We did not know there were Labor and Deliver measurements (what I posted yesterday) and then more accurate nursery measurements.  Today (Feb-2-2012) I am updating this to the official Nursery Measurements!  he lost a few oz and gained .5"!
DAY 1 (Birth Day)
Declan looking over a blanket.  Wearing the 'Hello World' hat that his Daddy picked out.


DAY 2 (2/1/2012)
Laying with his lovely Mother.  Tara has already bonded with him on such a deep level.  He got an A+ from the Lactation Specialist and has been nursing ever since!

Sweet sweet baby dreams

Big Daddy Tree here.  I wanted to get an update to the blog done before more time has passed. I know so many are waiting to hear our good news!  My lovely bride and our baby boy are doing so well.  They are bonding with each other and grow closer every minute.  It is going to take a while for me to get the whole story up, so please bear with.  Right now I am enjoying the time with our new baby and his beautiful Mother.  Tara is already such a wonderful Mother!  Declan has started this life with a bang! From him to all of you, I pass on a hearty "Hello World!"

10 comments:

  1. Hello Declan! So glad you finally decided to join us. We have been (im)patiently waiting for your arrival. Hope to meet you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So incredibly happy for you guys! He is amazing! So glad he finally decided to make an appearance! Congratulations! xoxo Lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's ADORABLE!! Congratulations!! So happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congradulations! Wonderful! Very Happy for the three of you! Mark and Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very precious!! Thanks for updates!

    Lin Craft

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely handsome! I love the kangaroo care, it does so much for mommy and baby. Good luck on the nursing and welcome to the world!
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh I just can't get over how cute he is!! Love to your family, which is now 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is so adorable! Can't wait to hear the whole story! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so proud of you both and so so happy. Your little one is super cute. :)

      Delete