![]() |
| I love this little baby in orange! Fat and Happy! Or maybe just "Perfect to his mommy!" |
![]() |
| Shopping with mommy and Grandma at Lowe's to plant a garden! |
![]() |
| Mommy took me on a run...in a BOB with a FLAT tire! Poor mommy was breathing so hard and she had no idea why! Her hard work made me so darn tired too! |
![]() |
| Declan loves the dogs! Especially now that he can grab their fur! And they really are all good sports about it! |
![]() |
| When mommy is in the shower I play on my blanket with all my different toys...not for long mommy! |
![]() |
| Big boy in his high chair! Look at those adorable thighs, arms, that precious face! Daddy likes to say "Chub a Lub" |
![]() |
| Most precious smile and giggle that I have ever heard! |
![]() |
| In his caterpillar pajamas...that are 18 month pajamas....I think they run small! |
![]() |
| Zoo Date! He LOVES his backpack! |
![]() |
| Crashed out in Daddy's arms! |
![]() |
| I turned around for 20 seconds...and there he rolled and rolled and rolled! Under the same coffee table that once upon a time I rolled under as a baby! |
![]() |
| Declan is completely fascinated by Ms Harper, she loved him too! |
![]() |
| So sweet! |
![]() |
| Helping mom make dinner in the kitchen! |
![]() |
| Rolled himself into a little burrito! |















Cell phones capture some of the best photos! Thank you for sharing all of them! Declan is just the cutest! Love to you all!
ReplyDelete