Friday, September 14, 2012

7 Months!




7 MONTHS!!! WOOT WOOT!!! What a big boy! And seriously ADORABLE!!! I am not just biased because he is my kiddo and we created him! But I am a Pediatric nurse and I see lots of cute kids everyday and he is CUTE! Actually I have to say that all of my friends and family too, have extremely cute kids!
What are we doing at 7 months....UMM... the question is what aren't we doing???
Well we aren't walking yet... Jonathan walked at 8 months (per his mom) so...I am hoping that we aren't on that developmental track yet because I am not ready and neither is our house. Declan is officially crawling. He pulls himself up on everything! He also gets a good number of head bonks because he is so quick to move. So we are working on that...We are learning to pull stuff out of containers, can you tell from the mess in the photos?! Our house and his bedroom definitely don't normally look like that! Everything goes in his mouth, which means mommy vacuums the floor twice a day just to make sure there isn't anything on the floor that Declan can grab. We have already had one incident with a candy wrapper, although now we now that my calm demeanor in crisis situations is not just reserved for work!
Declan also likes to get under the coffee table and just sit under there ( I think he is going to love fort making!) He also crawled inside that fabric box in the photos and just sat there! He babbles and giggles a lot. He loves babies and baby dolls! He is now starting to sign back with some of the signs that we have been teaching him all along, which is really exciting!
Can you tell, our hearts are overflowing with love for our little guy!

Oh and a very HAPPY2nd BIRTHDAY to Miss Athena Hadley, all the way up in Missoula, MT
 WE LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I might be biased but I think he is ADORABLE!! Happy 7 months Declan! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE indeed! He is at my favorite age :) There isn't much babies do at this age that isn't cute! Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing about Declan!!! He is so freakin' cute! Love you & miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this big happy baby!!! He really is so sweet. Happy 7 months, Declan!

    ReplyDelete