Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bath Bubbles!

Declan is an Aquarius, which is an air sign. Air sign aside, Declan was born in the year of The Water Dragon. Water is extremely calming to him. It has been since he was born. Actually probably since I was eight weeks pregnant with him and for eight days I basked in the sun while floating on a raft in the Carribean. When he was just a few weeks old whenever he would get overstimulated, fussy we would heat up the bathroom and give him a bath. Worked wonders every single time. Bath time has changed a little since then...he can now climb in and out, he drinks the bath water intentionally, play with the bath toys and he is loving the bubbles...and of course as always he laughs the hardest when he is being silly with his daddy...




6 comments:

  1. So cute! But it wouldn't let me see the video :( said it was private.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOO cute! I watched the video now :) I love when Jonathan spits the water at Declan lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! You have an adorable family Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how I do love bath time. You know what I love more? I love you Mommy Tree! Thank you for our beautiful baby boy, you are an angel to us both *pounce hug kiss* ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey when I was a kid...well lets just say I wouldnt want to rinse my mouth out! Loved the Video! Great stuff! Uncle Mark

    ReplyDelete