Thursday, June 26, 2014

Glacier Park

I'm BAAAACCCCKKKKK!!! I have about 8 blogs that are in drafts just waiting to be published. I wish there were more hours in the day and more sleep to be had. The Mommy Tree does not function so well on very little sleep...
We went on our first airplane trip as a family of four!!! We are calling it a trip because when you have kids, there is no sleeping in, no sleeping through the night, no lounging by the side of the pool or not getting in because it is too cold. All those things that make it a "vacation" when you don't have kids....it becomes a "trip" when you do! And by kids I mean more then one. I think the saying goes something like "One kid is an accessory and two kids is a lifestyle." Yes. Truth.
We flew into Spokane, WA stayed in Couer D'Alene, ID the first night. The boys did fabulous on the plane!!! We had a grand time adventuring through the mountains and ABSOLUTE GORGEOUS area up there. So green, the air even smelled beautiful! Honestly both of us were pretty instantly in love.
We were headed to East Glacier, Montana for one of Jonathan's cousins wedding. Also, most of his family was there so it was really nice to spend time with everyone! But guess what there are no photos of the wedding...none. Just silly selfies of us watching the kids run up and down, up and down, up and down, this huge hill! They had such a great time! 


The view from our room!



Declan looks a little spotty...it is because we learned that he is allergic to Amoxicillin. He had an ear infection the week before and had never been on antibiotics before then. He had a full body rash and hives. Poor dude.










Athena was a fabulous baby cuddler!


Declan, Nathaniel and Max all just hanging out!






Calem was in this photo he is just sleeping on Jonathan's chest in the Ergo. 


We had a great time and are exhausted from our trip! Amazing how many photos I thought I took but never had on my camera! Oh Parenthood.

Missing writing on the blog and counting down the minutes till Calem sleeps through the night and I graduate already.
All the love,
The Mommy Tree

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous trip! LOVE the four-fie (four person selfie?) that you guys took! You are so brave to take 2 kids on a plane... I'm still so terrified to take my just one haha. I might need to call you for plane tips!
    Hope you had the best time! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!! Love to all! Hugs, Jeaner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing you have time blog! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete