Monday, December 22, 2014

Drinking Buddies


It starts now. Sitting on the couch in jammies, drinking milk, living the life. This whole series of photos just cracks me up. The best part is Calem never once takes the sippy cup out of his mouth. Not once.













Like all siblings, they love fiercely and are already starting to fight...We have been trying hard to teach Declan that how he treats Calem is how Calem will learn to treat others. Life is hard as a younger brother because you are always trying to do what your big brother does, the frustration and struggle is real! However, in these moments I look at them and think I am so thankful they have each other and I hope they always remain the best of friends. I'm cherishing these moments when they sit still and they actually look little-ish.
And my heart breaks a little as Declan is rapidly outgrowing his 4T jammies and clothes and what will I do when Gap no longer has matching big kid and little kid jammies?!?!?!

3 comments:

  1. Love, love my boys. Only a little biased that they are so adorable and brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the sweetest! I LOVE seeing them together and seeing them interact. The brother bond is a very special one and I hope they stay that close forever! xoxo

    ReplyDelete