Saturday, December 13, 2014

GRADUATION!!!

WOOOHOOO! PHEW! and FINALLY!!!
These have been two long and crazy years. I am so happy and thrilled to announce that I have completed my Masters of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Nursing Education.






I was really fearful the week before graduation because I got the stomach virus that has been going around. I was sick for a WHOLE week. Better me than the boys. I spent the whole week praying that I would feel better by the time I got to graduation because really I didn't want to have to race up the auditorium steps with that panicked feeling, no thanks. AND I wanted to eat real food!!! And luckily I did.
So I have to answer a few questions...No I am not getting a new job. At least not right now I am going to just relax and enjoy a little more freedom in this life without shaking the Maple Tree. And no I do not get a pay raise or any other perk. I did this for me, for the nurses I work with, for my kidlets. 
And just in case you felt like you wanted to see me walking in my super cool graduation garb, I included a video. D$ got to come and sit with me for a portion of the ceremony. We also happened to be sitting next to Samantha, who was Declan and Calem's nurse the first night of their lives! Those kind of happenings are the best!


I am so happy to be done and have already started working on my giant list of things that I dreamed of doing once I was done with school! 
I apologize that for the 2nd year in a row I dropped the ball on 30 Days of Thanks. I really will go back and fill them in. Really, I will. 
So I guess with that announcement I can say....I'M BACK!!!

4 comments:

  1. SO SO SO PROUD of you!!!! You are such a rockstar and I am so proud of your accomplishment! Wish I could have been there to give you a real hug but just know that I am thinking of you and virtually hugging you! CONGRATS friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Tara!!! That's an amazing accomplishment on it's alone, let alone with a family and two little boys! Enjoy your accomplishment and now your freedom, woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!! The video was so sweet and made me cry! :) I am so proud of you!!! You are a rockstar Tara! Lots of love and hugs, Jeaner

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats big sister!! I love you and I am SO proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete