Tuesday, August 9, 2011
Baby Date
Today we had an appointment with the midwife, what I like to call "our baby dates!" Baby Maple was super active again today; however, I still can't feel baby move! I like to think that every little feeling just might be the baby moving...but so far nothing consistent. Apparantly for most first time momma's they usually don't feel baby move until about 20 weeks...a little over three to go! Baby had a healthy heart rate of 140 and it was absolutely beautiful. The midwife also helped Jonathan push on my belly so he could feel our baby! That was really special for all of us. I love our little baby dates!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was so amazing to feel the baby inside of you!! I'm still blown away because I wasn't expecting that at all!! I love you!!!
ReplyDeleteThe first time I got to feel a baby through a tummy it was so strange! Can't wait til baby mapes is bigger!!
ReplyDelete^^ Was me, Kaiti :)
ReplyDelete