Wow! 30 weeks! Hard to believe, this whole experience is going by so fast. We started our Blissborn classes this past Monday. Like we talked about earlier the classes are just awesome. Our instructor, also the founder of Blissborn, is an amazing woman. I could go on and on about how much we enjoyed the classes and how important they have been for me in the last week. It has been really hard to listen and filter out all of the pregnancy and delivery horror stories. Now that I am visibly pregnant, no matter what I wear, everyone has a comment. Everyone is willing to share their advice or their story, or to strongly suggest that you need to have an epidural or that I am crazy for delivering at a birth center. I am over the negative stories or the strong opinions. Bottom line is I was made, in God's grace, to be able to birth a baby. I can and I will do this exactly how it is supposed to happen for Jonathan and I. I also have an amazing partner to stand by me and behind me to support me through this journey.

Baby Declan is busy busy busy! And I love it!
Loves:
- Singing to Declan!
- Talking to Declan, while we are cooking, driving or getting ready!
- Trying to guess which bump and lump is what body part!
- That he kicks his Daddy when Jonathan hugs me, because he knows that voice!
- That we get to have a baby date on the 18th!
Declan's skin is smoothing out and becoming less wrinkled and his brain is becoming more wrinkled. That is good news, because that means making room for that super important brain tissue. He is also strong enough to grasp a finger!
At the Birth Center before our appointment and after I drank a disgusting 100 grams of glucose.... Special thank yous to Rachel for coming and keeping me company and not letting me go crazy!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR FRIENDS JOSH AND JANE!!! THEY ARE GOING TO BE PARENTS!!! They are expecting a beautiful spring baby! Due May 23rd!!!
Jane, Rachel and I on Halloween! I have been saving this picture until Janey gave me the go ahead that I could spread the joy and love!
I am so happy that you love your birthing center so much. I have been praying that your transition to the new midwife would be smooth. Big hugs!
ReplyDelete