Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

Had to make all of the Maple's a tie dye shirt for Declan's first 4th of July! We got to have a really nice relaxing day off, in the middle of the week! We had breakfast with Jonathan's mom Catherine, and her boyfriend Michael, and his cousin Emily! Than Jonathan and Declan had some daddy-Declan time and I got to spend some time with my mom, which never happens now that her days off are when I work and she has Declan! Jonathan and Declan got a good 2.5 hour nap! And Jonathan has been working really hard and giving me some extra hours of sleep at night, which is awesome! I will have to finish the in progress blog post about our adventures in sleeping....sometime because the beautiful babe awakes!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice 4th! You all look great in the tie dye! Kyle looked super cute in his :) We need to do more fun activities like that! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh so cute!!! You guys all look great. Harper looked super adorable in her Fourth of July tie dye, too! More activities like that for sure. Lovely spending time with you today. Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute! I love the tie dye!!

    ReplyDelete