ONE YEAR OLD!!! SLOW THIS TRAIN DOWN!!!
Happy Happy Birthday sweet girl! We just can not get enough of your fiesty, mischevious attitude! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you are 100% girl, yet you can keep up with these boys!
We feel so blessed that your mommy and daddy have let us be a part of your life! I always told your mom that your colors were going to be pink and yellow, maybe because those are the colors I think about when I think about your mom. You truly are our little sunshine!
I still remember where I was standing the exact moment that we got the text saying you were finally here!!! Declan and I absolutely love getting to spend days with "Hopper" as Declan calls you. We love hanging out, playing at the zoo and in mud puddles. Can't wait for all of the new and exciting adventures. No doubt you will be keeping all of us running!
Thank you so much, Auntie Tara!!! What a year this has been for all of us. I love you so much and am so grateful for all the support your family has given us. (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteHappy, happy birthday Harper!
ReplyDelete