Happy Chinese New Year! If I could say "I am still pregnant" in Chinese, I would say that too! I have had contractions, anywhere from 8-10 minutes apart for several hours and than nothing. I had them last night, a few this morning. But nothing consistent and nothing that progresses. Jonathan says that Declan is being a gentleman and wants to do his Daddy proud. Because Jonathan guessed on the baby pool that Declan would arrive at 4:00pm tomorrow. However, my original guess was the 27th, now I am beginning to wish it was sooner, not because I am over being pregnant, but because I am getting anxious! Jonathan also really wanted him to make it through Chinese New Year so he could officially be born in the Year of the Dragon.
2012 is the Year of the Dragon, or the Year of the Water Dragon. Only comes around once every sixty years. Its considered the luckiest of the Chinese Lunar years. People born under the year of the dragon are said to be innovative, passionate people who are colorful, confident and fearless. Sounds like his parents! And also compatible with Rats and Roosters, yay!
This week if I continue to be pregnant there will be more frequent posts, just to keep myself occupied!
A dragon, just like his auntie!! A little water dragon to my fire dragon! Yes! Plus, Passionate, innovative, colorful, confident...just like me! Soooo excited big sister! <3 Stay patient, I'll keep you company Thursday and Friday!
ReplyDeleteLove you!
A dragon, and... an Aquarius! Yay baby Declan!! Choose your birthday little one and see you soon! Lots of love to all of you!
ReplyDeleteK-
So exciting! Good luck being patient. If you need company, I would love to catch up.
ReplyDeletePS- I read you blog all the time and LOVE it.
He is waiting for the perfect day to be born :) You guys have been so strong and wonderful. Sending lots of love!
ReplyDelete~Rachel
so excited that my little one will be a water dragon too :) you have been so patient but i'm hoping he comes today, as you guessed, because like you said, mommy knows best! love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLizzy