Monday, April 9, 2012
Bath time!
Declan got to stay with his Grandma for a few hours this past Saturday so that Jonathan and I could go to his friend Brandon's wedding. This was our second outing without Declan and we did just fine. Of course we missed him but we were thankful for our time together. One of Declan's favorite things is bath time and he has taken baths in about every sink in our house and the bath tub and has even gotten in the shower with Jonathan. But this past weekend he conquered another sink, the kitchen sink at Grandmas! Our little boy is getting more and more adorable and we are getting to see more of his personality with every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This last picture of him is SO funny! I love it!
ReplyDeleteMiss you all! <3 <3 <3
I think its so adorable, how you said that it was the second outing without Declan and you guys did just fine. Too cute :) jeaner
ReplyDelete