Tuesday, April 3, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TARA!!
My lovely bride's Birthday was April 3rd! I have been saving this picture for her birthday post. She is such an amazing Mother and I am so happy to have fallen in love with her. Declan and I have been making her feel special for the entire week!! Tara you came into this world, everything got a little bit lighter. You've taken that light and have given so much love to those around you. Declan just beams when you are with him! Your birthday is one of my favorite days in the whole wide world and WE love you very much. Happy Birthday angel!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love this picture! Declan is so beautiful, and his expressions are priceless!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite pic so far of Declan! So cute! Happy Birthday my dear friend! xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappiest Birthday, Tara!!! What a wonderful year this will be for you and the family. Love this picture of Declan-definitely one of my favorites! Love you!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! Hope you had a wonderful Bday! Hugs, Jean
ReplyDelete