Today was my lovely bride's first Mothers Day. I am so blessed to have such a beautiful person in my life. She has a kindness and gentleness that flows from deep within her soul and washes over everyone she meets. Each day that I watch her with Declan, simply adds to the wonder of her nurturing instincts. I believe, in my heart of hearts, that she understands the Universe and the many energies that flow within it. She guides and protects those she loves, showing them something at just the right time or perhaps, keeping something from them until they are ready. Declan is so lucky. As his Father, I couldn't ask for more. She is everything I ever dreamed a Mother would be and so much more. Her love pours into him and he radiates that warmth to the world. My favorite times are reveling in these memories with my family. My 2nd favorite thing is capturing them in pictures, sharing with those we love and knowing that one day, I will be able to show Declan, "This was your Mother's first Mothers Day. This was how much she loved you then and her love has grown greater ever since." It was a wonderful day filled with breakfast in bed, a trip to the zoo, lot's of pictures, cards, notes, gifts, a movie for Mom and Dad (you timed your nap perfectly Declan!), an abundance of love and time cherished as a family. Tara you amazing you, Happy First Mothers Day! I love you so much! -Jonathan
Declan and I finished her belly cast together! This was part of our gift.
These are some of my favorite pictures. Tara and Declan were playing in our living room. She was finding all sorts of ways to make him giggle and laugh. It was so sweet.
Ahhh kisses from Mommy make me so happy!
Up up and away!
After flying in Tara's arms and smiling (drooling too), Tara and Declan laughed and laughed and laughed until it was time for him to feed and take a nap. This all happened around 7:30 which meant we were able to watch a movie! Score!
I love you both to the stars
ADORABLE photos!! Tara you are truly an amazing mom! Hope your first Mother's Day was wonderful!! Love you all tons!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Mother's Day, Beautiful Mommy!!!! You are the perfect Mama for little Declan. Hope your day was fab and you got completely spoiled :-) Love you to the stars, too!
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! Declan and his wonderful Mommy look so happy! Wish I could hear him giggling! Tara, you've always been a great role model and Declan is so blessed to have you as his mom.
ReplyDelete