Tuesday, May 1, 2012

3 Months Old


YES HE WOULD!!!
I am amazed that Declan is now three months old. I seriously can't believe it. He is just amazing. I am also in awe that Jonathan and I created this beautiful little person. I sometimes ask myself "how did we create him?" He is such a sweet sweet boy. He loves to cuddle. The best is when he gets a little sleepy and all he wants is to be held. Now he grabs onto your shirt and holds onto your arm, so cute! He is also quite the talker. He loves to hear the sound of his own voice everything from his "aaaaarrrrrrr" to "SQQQQUAAAAAACCKKK" all of which he finds very amusing, and so do we! He loves to have conversations, with whoever will listen.
He is also laughing more and more, sometimes without much stimulation. He has the most contagious, adorable laugh! Of course I record all his little laughs and giggles and have yet to figure out how I am going to put them on the blog, without posting it publicly to YouTube....
Also a very very Happy Congratulations to Josh and Janey, they made it to 37 weeks!!! They are full term and little miss Harper can come anytime soon!

2 comments:

  1. Crazy that 3 months have already gone by!! Declan I love you!! I am blessed to be your Auntie! You are growing wonderfully and it has been such a joy having you in this world!
    Love to all the Maples!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! Happy 3 months, Mr. Declan! You just get cuter and cuter :-) Lots of love to you guys, and thanks for the shout-out!! xo

    ReplyDelete