Sigh...Couldn't be happier...
Jonathan was so wonderful and got all of the insurance information sorted out and added me to his plan so that now I can receive all of my prenatal care at Dar A Luz Birth Center here in Albuquerque! I just called and got my appointment to see them for next Friday and I am ecstatic!
Here is their website if you want to check them out!
http://daraluzbirthcenter.org/
And for all you Broadway fans out there, our baby happens to love when his mommy sings Wicked tunes!
Baby Crib! Still deciding on a nursery theme...we are down to two at least! Also this past weekend I bought our little sapling's bedding. Hopefully it will be here by this weekend!
Otherside of the nursery, the dresser with the changing table top (that comes off!) And our book case with storage and our growing collection of story books!
Bum Cheeks Diapers (from Australia) Super soft minky fleece on the outside, bamboo fleece on the inside!
Bum Genius All in One's, one size! They are supposed to fit babies 8lbs and bigger...somehow don't think that will be a problem!
24 Diapers total! Enough diapers for a newborn if you plan on doing laundry every 2 days...wonder if that is true?
We're using cloth diaper and we had 36 of the infant size and I was doing laundry every 24 to 36 hours. Not because I went through that many but I want to make sure that I wouldn't run out. We had plenty of day were I would often put the diapers in the laundry first thing in the morning but not be able to get them into the dryer until Brian got home. But I love them and am very happy that we chose to go with re-usables.
ReplyDelete