My lovely bride is as beautiful as ever. She is all baby bump even on her due date! I have been doing my best nesting ever...sadly and I do mean sadly, this did not include doing the toilets. SHE cleaned them spic-n-span yesterday. Oi porcelain, how thee hath forever been the shiny white fang in my tookus. Wifey is amazing. Fun time: Sometimes, when she comes to give me a hug. She momentarily forgets about her baby bump. She usually remembers the moment her baby belly hits me and she is still a good reach away from me. The look of protest is priceless. Rest assured love, you will soon hug me without our son pushing into your bladder. There is also a good bit of humor in our house around bumping Declan's noggin every time we try to get her close to a sink. She navigates quite well for having that little baby bump, but there are some simplicities that get a good deal more...complex. Any woman who has ever had to wipe after a small job can attest to that. One of my most favorite parts about this pregnancy is Tara burns like a little nuclear reactor. While this may seem strange, it has a wonderful side effect. We get to sleep with our room at a wonderfully frigid 57 degrees. I'm not kidding. Folks, I came into this world as a red, fat, hot, sweaty baby. I spend most of my time hot, so the arctic refuge that is our bedroom is just one more reason I love Tara.
We are ready and waiting for our sweet baby boy and to everyone in our life, you are all wonderful and we love you dearly!!

Lord we pray for a beautiful, blissborn entrance into this world for our baby boy. Please protect our Baby Mama and Daddy Tree as they welcome Declan into their loving arms. Amen.
ReplyDeleteHappy Due Date! Yay!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Jean and Matt
Matt here, thanks for the note on your tookus big mapes. and +10 for working bladder in there too, and here's a little baby humor; How many babysitters does it take to change a light bulb?
A: None, they don't make diapers small enough!
You are an incredible woman Tara! Declan is truly blessed to have you and Jon as parents. Counting down the minutes until his arrival :)
ReplyDeleteLots of love,
Rachel
Any day now! We can't wait to hear the great news that he's here! Love, Nick and Lins
ReplyDeleteWe can't wait for little Declan to get here!
ReplyDeleteLove you both and Declan too,
Stacey, Ceaser, Addisyn, and Olivia
This is an amazing way to be part of this experience even though so far away. Thank you! You will be incredible parents. You have celebrated this pregnancy as no one I have ever known. Declan has very special parents. Blessings and love always, Sandra
ReplyDeletePS. I just knew Helen P was a talented and generous person...a gift to Camp and a gift to you.