Today may have been the worst day of my lovely bride's life. She was flat out ill for the entire day. We rested and, in what was a first for our relationship, we watched 4 movies in a row: Rise of the Planet of the Apes (who picked that one?), Mr. Poppers Penguins, Little Black Book and The Proposal.
She is off to bed now and was feeling a bit better. My 45min nap this afternoon turned in to 2.5 hours. It was nice and gave me plenty of energy for the rest of the night. We did a 50min hypnosis session together. I emailed our teacher and she gave me new tools use. It was a very powerful session. Each time I do hypnosis with Tara, I am further amazed at the effectiveness of working directly with the subconscious. We put clean sheets on the bed and did some mint lotion foot rub time. Let's all hope she gets rest.
I am not looking forward to work tomorrow...when I left Friday, I thought I would be doing much different things come Monday. I'll be going for a 1/2 day, not because I want to leave Tara, but I have to use my limited PTO wisely.
Thank you for the wonderful texts, the love and support. It is all felt and deeply appreciated.
-Big Daddy Tree
Hang in there, you're almost to the finish line!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys--blissful happy baby days are right around the corner. Hang in there! I am thinking of you all constantly
ReplyDeleteLove, Jane
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteLove you guys so much! You both have been so strong! The end is almost here and beautiful baby declan will arrive :) Seriously counting down the minutes :)
ReplyDeleteI hope today is better! :) We love you both!
ReplyDeleteArielle & John
Thanks for the update; I was starting to get concerned.I'm so sorry you both had such a rough weekend. I'll keep sending positive thoughts as well as keeping you in my prayers. I'll also ask my FB friends for additional prayers using only the letters of your first names. Big hugs. Helen
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update. I am looking forward to seeing the new arrival next week.
DeleteBrian
Just a note to Hi and Best Wishes! It's hard to be patient when such wonderful things are about to happen :)
ReplyDelete~Susan
I went into labor 2 hours after watching "The Proposal"...good memories. Way to hang in there and let her body do its work. You all are in my thoughts...I know how frustrating this waiting game is.
ReplyDeleteDear son and daughter: You are wonderful parents already! May God continue to bless all of you richly. LOVE, Mom and Michael
ReplyDeleteSending prayers your way!
ReplyDelete