Thankful for the cloud cover! If you are pregnant in the summer, BLESS YOU. It is brutal. But even Declan thinks its hot, he just looks exhausted after playing at the park in the morning and just sighs, he also makes sure to tell me "too hot!" Yes, yes it is! This past Sunday when it was so cloudy Jonathan, Declan and I rushed over to the Botanical Gardens as soon as it opened in our scrubby clothes and without getting ready just so we could enjoy maybe an hour without direct sun. Declan loved getting to see all the bugs in the butterfly pavillion and we went and fed all of the fish in the Japanese Gardens. Like always Declan ate his portion of the bread instead of feeding it to the fish. We also got to watch all of the trains and play with the BIG bugs and bees in the kiddo section of the Gardens. He was so exhausted he feel asleep at the end in the stroller, also a rare event! Also some of the photos have the growing progression of belly#2. Someday I will get around to updating all about this pregnancy and our second baby boy! Until then....
And of course I have to add baby bath photos, some of my favorite photos come from bath time and I thought these were especially cute...so scrubby dubby dubby, Declan in the tubby....
Thankful for clouds and monsoon season!
The Mommy Tree
Beautiful family :) Hugs, Jeaner
ReplyDeleteHe looks like Mason I the tub... Splash splash splash! They would have so much fun together!
ReplyDelete