Do you ever have those moments where you just stop and think "wow, I can't believe this is my life." This beautiful life that no matter how long and hard you thought, dreamt, wished, it really was never as beautiful as this? This morning at 6:38 I had my phone in hand watching Declan on our baby monitor as he was kicking his legs and talking to himself, to my left was baby Calem sound asleep making his baby noises. I felt overwhelmed at the blessing of my children, my children...wow. I have two boys. Jonathan and I went from being dear friends and camp counselors, to boyfriend girlfriend, World Ramblers to husband and wife, to parents to baby Chub Chub and now parents to TWO boys. I feel so blessed. So thankful for the beautiful chaos that is my life. For the most amazing husband and father to myself and our boys. Wow. Blessed. And Jonathan amidst the blissful antics in our house I love you more than you know. So for all those times I tell you after you have already fallen asleep with Calem on your chest, I'm saying it here. I LOVE YOU.
Love Love Love,
The Mommy Tree
SO MUCH LOVE, I love it! You can see that Declan truly loves his little brother. He is going to be the best big brother...he already is! So happy! So much love to you all! Xoxoxo
ReplyDelete