I realize I am behind on this years 30 Days of Thanks...last year we had a massive house project. Our whole house to be re-plumbed and when they laid the new pipes they cut the internet/phone/electrical lines...Jonathan and I took turns at night driving down the road to the Flying Star Café and borrowing the internet so we could post. Apparently having two kiddos and being in grad school is a lot more complicated than last year! I wouldn't change anything...except for maybe school, I am OVER it. Only about 3.5 weeks left. In fact I have a project due at midnight...procrastination at its finest.
Anyways onto my thankful day 12. SNUGGLES. Declan is busy busy all of the time. Most times during the day he doesn't stop long enough to snuggle only for a quick hug and a kiss. At night he will lean into you while you read him a story or play on the IPAD. Our new favorite app is one called NightyNight Sheep. Declan gets to go through the farm house saying good night to all of the animals and then he turns off the lights. He loves it and often asks for it before nap. Today I climbed into his pack and play (yay I could lift my leg over the rail!) before he took a nap. I now really cherish those moments when Calem is content and I can spend some quality cuddle/snuggle time with D$. Thank you to my sweet sweet boy for letting your mommy snuggle you and whisper to you before you went to bed. These are the moments I will carry with me forever.
For this and all of our blessings, so thankful,
The Mommy Tree
Pure sweetness! And, dang Tara, your hair looks awesome!! ;-D
ReplyDeleteJane said it first but seriously.....super mom right there! 1. You have 2 kids. 2. You are in school. 3. You do your hair! And it looks great! I'm lucky if I do my hair twice a month...for a special occasion lol. Oh and 4. The fact that you can climb into the pack n play...because I don't think I can and I had a baby almost 16 months ago...haha. So glad your family is doing so well! Xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteYour post melts my heart. So cute :) I'm so amazed you are already able to climb into D$s pack and play. :) Hugs, Jeaner
ReplyDelete