Sundays. I should say we are thankful for Saturdays. Saturdays are the first full day of the weekend with the promise of another day of the next day. However, Sundays...they mean the weekend is ending and that Jonathan has to go back to work. For us sometimes Sunday evenings lead to that homesick feeling.
This particular Sunday we are thankful for Calem's first bath in his new tub from Lizzy! She got us an awesome Puj tub that folds into a tub and then dries flat after, so neat! He loved the water. LOVED. I should mention that Declan is a water dragon according to the Chinese Zodiac and Calem is a water snake...I also learned that the water snake is the yin to the water dragons yang. That is special. And in this house we love zodiac signs and what the meaning behind all of them.
Between giving him a bath in his new tub and our Starbucks red cups it made me miss my dear friend, xoxo.
Starbucks buy one get one free holiday drinks and running into one of our favorite people in the parking lot of Starbucks. We ran into Laura, who was such a big part of Declan's birth, and she got to meet Baby Calem and we got to meet her husband! Smiles for miles!
Thankful for Sunday family dinners, not random, they happen every week. But they are the perfect way to close a weekend!
So stinking cute! I so much agree with you about the blessings of Sundays and know exactly what you mean about the homesick feeling. Hugs, Jeaner
ReplyDeleteSo happy Calem likes his new bath tub! I love you all to the moon and back! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete