Monday, November 18, 2013

DAY 18 - Thankful for our walk to the park

That is a walk TO the park, not a walk in the park...Yesterday my mom really wanted to go out for a walk and eek so did I. I just get a little hesitant because its only been two weeks since my surgery and I will be quite honest that I am sore and even though I feel like I can do just about anything, the pain quickly reminds me. However, yesterday we walked to the park and I was so excited to be outside and feeling pretty good that I even got on the swings with Declan and I went down the slide a few times with him. Phew! Big steps for this momma. I am just so thankful for my mom who has been around to help me keep my sanity and help us get out of the house several times to keep my cabin fever in check! However, I am definitely sore today! It was a beautiful fall morning and there were tons of geese flying and honking and the weather was perfect. Only thing we haven't perfected is Calem staying a comfortable temperature in the Ergo barrier...



 



 



Thankful for the peace of a little walk and a little love,
The Mommy Tree

1 comment:

  1. All I have to say is you are one amazing mommy! :) Hugs, jeaner

    ReplyDelete