Sunday, November 3, 2013

DAY 3 - Thankful for great friends

I am going back and filling in the blanks as this 30 Days of Thanks has been a little chaotic...
However, Day 3...Started out as a beautiful morning. We were up early and brought Declan into our bed for morning giggles and snuggles. After I made the boys breakfast and then headed out to meet Rachel and Jane for breakfast, just the three of us!!! We hadn't done that in I have no idea how long. While we met for breakfast Jonathan took Declan swimming with Josh and Harper!
We had a great time at breakfast talking labor and guessing when Calem was going to make his grand entrance. We all decided that after crazy contractions and signs and symptoms it wouldn't be too much longer. And thank goodness we were at breakfast that morning!
I had a lovely pedicure after breakfast and then headed back home. By around 3:00pm I started having contractions, that actually never stopped. Because Day 4 is Thankful for Calem Robert! However, the birth story will come another day. Because this post is thankful for great friends. The kind of friends that are really much more like family. There are not enough wonderful things to say about them or the memories we have shared. Or how much fun we have when we are all together. Here are a few of our last big family outing!
 



 

 


 

 

 

 

 



 


 

 

 

 


 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 


 

 

 


 

 


 


 



 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Declan is getting so big! Love that sweet face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeek! Just seeing this! So awesome that we were with you that day. Just hours before Calem was here! Making our predictions-hehe. Love you and MISS YOU!!! As I just posted on your Facebook-we need a Maple fix! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete