Monday, November 3, 2014

30 Days of Thanks: Day 3

Family photos...I hunted and search for a newborn photographer when I was pregnant with Declan. I spent countless hours reading the bios and looking through photos. I found Bethany and I knew. We have used her for so many photo sessions now. She has an incredible gift. Seriously. Every time I look at them I am so thankful. So thankful. So thankful to have captured those memories, the love, those faces.
















My love for having those memories captured is why Jonathan and I have started taking photos for friends, family, acquaintances...So much fun, so special and such a blessing to capture those memories for other families.

All the love in the world from this photo loving mommy,
The Mommy Tree

4 comments:

  1. 1. I'm glad you are back to blogging! 2. Happy Birthday Calem! It seems like you just had him! 3. What a gorgeous family! These photos are adorable. I just love those blonde curls on the boys! :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. And wait, you guys are doing photography now?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess, Thank you! And YES! We are doing photography, on the side, for fun! WE have done a few weddings, family shoots, and a few newborn sessions! Let us know if you are ever interested in a session!

      Delete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE these photos! Love you all and love the way that Bethany captured you all! Miss you all to the moon and back! Would LOVE for you to take some family photos of us the next time we see you!

    ReplyDelete