Thankful for Baby Pumpkins! Calem was exceptionally not interested in being put inside a carved pumpkin. However, that didn't stop us from having a good time for his 11 month pictures. The truth is - not all photo shoots are pretty. But there is something to be said for just getting the pictures. Just because things didn't go as planned, doesn't mean they didn't turn out well :)
--Big Daddy Tree
Oh my goodness! Could he be any cuter?! I love this! I put Mac in a pumpkin when he was little too. Hilarious! Mim's lucky she can't hold her head up right now or she'd be in a pumpkin too!
ReplyDeleteSoooo adorable! And you know the inside of that pumpkin had to be cool. You got some great photos of our darling boy!
ReplyDeleteHahah! I love the one of Jonathan holding Calem up in the pumpkin on the wall! Gotta love behind the scene shots :)
ReplyDelete