Saturday, November 1, 2014

30 Days of Thanks: Day 1


Thankful for November...
Thirty days of thanks is something I started three years ago on our blog AND something that I was hoping would get me back in the swing of blog writing. So...I'M BACK!
Making the commitment to post every day in the month of November and hopefully continue steady blog updates. I don't know where the last year has gone. It has been a wonderfully chaotic year of two sweet boys, a husband, two dogs, graduate school and daily life. It is fun, stressful, chaotic, beautifully messy and physically, mentally, and spiritually exhausting. 
I am thankful for the gift of another month. A month that is my personal favorite. A month that I choose to be reflective on the positive and beautiful moments in this life. Cheers to these next thirty days and thank you for hanging in there with us!



We had a super fun time on Halloween! We were all coming into the evening super run down and exhausted but everyone was excited about their costumes...except for Calem really did not like his dragon head piece. 

I forgot to buckle him into the stroller and he started to slide out...

Obviously Jonathan was so helpful in getting him out of the stroller and instead chose to take photos instead while I was working against squirmy Calem and unlocked stroller brakes...


FAMILY PHOTO! And all of us were at least looking at the camera!









So thankful to be back. 
All the love in the world,
The Mommy Tree

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!!! Looks like you guys had a great Halloween! The boys are too cute together! Much love to you all! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun Halloween! Thanks for sharing with me!

    ReplyDelete