Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 1 - I am Thankful for My Lovely Bride

--- Every day, I am blessed with 86,400 seconds of life.  My most magical and memorable moments are wonderfully strung together with my lovely and amazing bride.  Tara you're my favorite part about everything.

--- I am thankful for your delicious and healthy cooking.  It has given me new energy and I love it when I get to say "Wow! This may be the best thing you've ever made!"

--- I am thankful for the many ways you have encouraged me to grow to become a better man, friend, husband and father.  Your ability to see the good in everything and to understand people's feelings (even when they say nothing) is amazing.  It's a super power and I am grateful to have such an exceptionally devoted and loving person in my life.  You are my best friend and I love you more than words.

---  I am thankful for the absolutely superb way you are raising our son.  He is a reflection of every beautiful kindness, joy, compassion, curiosity, and adventure we have ever shared.  Your creativity and dedication to him is forging, in a manner that I can only describe in wonder and awe, the most brilliant and amazing baby boy I could have ever dreamed for.  He is a treasure and when I see him, I feel my love for you swell and burst out of my chest.

2 comments:

  1. I am so thankful for you too, Tara. Your friendship is a blessing. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tara, you are beautiful in every way!!! Hugs, Jeaner

    ReplyDelete