This time last year I was pregnant with Declan and dreaming of all of the family traditions we would keep and start with our growing family! Fabulous to be living those dreams. So very blessed and thankful.
Other things to be thankful for today: We moved back in to our house. Still dusty and not put back together, but its liveable. Thankful for all of Jonathan's quick thinking and cleaning skills to get it to this state. Thankful that Aunt Kaiti was able to FaceTime with Declan as he ate his lunch today. It may have been quick but we miss her so much. Love you Kaiti! Thankful we got to spend time today with my dad, Kelly, Ryan, Benjamin and Christopher. Also with my brother Ryan and Melissa. We always have such a great time playing and laughing!
Also extremely GRATEFUL for my A.M.A.Z.I.N.G mom, who just let us move in there and make ourselves at home the last few days. Made what could have been an awful experience into a tolerable one. THANK YOU!
I have to add some hilarious photos from our Halloween escapades. These photos make me laugh out loud so I hope they give you a good giggle!
| 80's prom hair Auntie Melissa and the lil pumpkin! |
| This is how we greeted the trick or treaters on Halloween! |
| Uncle Ryan and Auntie Melissa and Stella Kitty! Declan LOVES her! |
| Guess who in the green sweatshirt...Jonathan dressed up as Ryan! |
Love and Laughter and Lots to be thankful for,
The Mommy Tree
OMG! Jonathan dressed as Ryan = Hilarious! So glad you guys are getting to move back into your home. Love you lots! xo
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are able to move back into your house! And totally know what you mean about wanting to go to sleep at 6:45pm!! Lol. Sometimes I barely make it past 8pm....haha.
ReplyDelete