- Wondering what to do when you need to cram for a test? Page 805 section 12.3
- Need to clear a hangover from 1 too many vinos? Page 403 section1.4
- Not sure how to ask the cute girl in 4th period out? Page 204 section 5.6
- Wondering what to do when your baby poops neon-green-hyper-OMFG color? Page 980 section 2.3
IT'S ALL THERE!!! Everything you ever needed to...oh who am I kidding. Life surely wouldn't be as fun. Sure we might save ourselves some embarrassment but overall...well overall, I'll take my chances with the unknown. Take for example, the morning routine with our doggies and BREAKFAST TIME! White dogs eat outside in their bowls and the brown dogs eat inside.
EZ-Peezy right?
Well...sort of. Over the last week Declan has discovered dog food and, that he is not averse to sharing a meal with Guinness or Quinn.
In life, there is a moment that exists, continually and everlastingly, from The Realm of Hilarity! *Ba-dum-dum* It pokes itself up every now and again, in unexpected ways, throughout our lives. I am thankful that, as our little sapling grows, it visits us daily. I experienced this yesterday - a moment so funny that I laughed out loud, a moment when I realized that my son was wandering around jovially with a mouth full and fist full of doggie kibble.
I am a pro-active problem solver. So proactive, that sometimes I solve problems that don't even exist yet. Tara always tells me it's one of my strengths (lol).
So this morning - I came up with a solution - Give him his own bowl! Of course, his 'kibble' is Oyster Crackers and Cheerios. It totally worked and he was thrilled.
Success! Guinness is able to finish his food!
Delicious!
We still make a bit of a mess...
And of course, after Guinness and Quinn finish their meals, they are only too ready to share in Declan's meal. Even good solutions require oversight...and in the words of Mad Eye Moody - "Constant Vigilance!"
-Big Daddy Tree
Omg that is hilarious! We are constantly forgetting to pick up the dog water and next thing we know Coen is taking a bath! You have to have a sense of humor to be a parent otherwise you would end up in the loony bin!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Omg...so awesome :-)
ReplyDelete