Thankful for the hardworking and dedicated daddy in our house. Sometimes I am overwhelmed at how dedicated Jonathan is to certain projects. He puts an incredible amount of focus and hard work into those things and events that he is really passionate about. Jonathan is a man of many talents and in the DIY department he is king. This plumbing job though was a job for someone who does this day in day out because wow. Just wow. It was more work then even the plumber had estimated. I have to commend Jonathan on saying "let's hire someone" I am so proud of Jonathan for hiring someone. Jonathan its a big deal, you should be proud of yourself too! Although I do think you could have done it, I am thankful to have had time with you, that I would not have had if you were doing the work yourself. So even though he wasn't doing the replumb he has been coordinating with the plumber and the plaster and dry wall folks. Driving here there and everywhere, meanwhile still going to work and being a daddy and a husband. That is exhausting. I am exhausted just writing about it. He is incredible. That's all there is to say, just incredible. I love you very much!
Thank you to all of our friends and family that expressed concern about my head. I am feeling better. Still extremely sore and stiff. On the mend!
Thankful for the rain that we received today! Always a welcome and pleasant surprise!
Counting our blessings,
The Maples
So happy you are feeling better Tara!! Big Hugs!
ReplyDeleteThankful that's you're feeling better!! Xoxo
ReplyDelete